Consortium Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consortium Gaming Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Legacy - Fields of Expertise
Legacy - Who we are. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:53 pm by Lightcrest

» Legacy - Ranks
Legacy - Who we are. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:12 pm by Lightcrest

» Legacy - Code of Conduct
Legacy - Who we are. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:57 pm by Lightcrest

» Legacy - Who we are.
Legacy - Who we are. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:39 pm by Lightcrest

» Members of Legacy
Legacy - Who we are. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:44 pm by Lightcrest

» Enlistment Guidelines (Read First)
Legacy - Who we are. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:05 pm by Lightcrest

Top posters
Lightcrest
Legacy - Who we are. I_vote_lcapLegacy - Who we are. I_voting_barLegacy - Who we are. I_vote_rcap 
Actrazor
Legacy - Who we are. I_vote_lcapLegacy - Who we are. I_voting_barLegacy - Who we are. I_vote_rcap 
Darkblade
Donations
All proceeds go to premium VOIP services and any site maintenance. Thank you!

Legacy - Who we are.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightcrest
Captain
Captain

Legacy - Who we are. Empty
PostSubject: Legacy - Who we are.   Legacy - Who we are. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Introduction

Legacy is a gaming community that consists of a relaxed atmosphere of casual, mature gamers that focus on internal fellowship and especially on PvP. Our group is comprised of our founder, Lightcrest, and a collaboration of experienced officers. The bulk of our organization consists of regular members who pride themselves on teamwork, sportsmanship, and commitment.

Legacy commits itself to the perpetual search for new members who embody the themes described above. Upon your recruitment, Legacy vows to place you in the best environment to grow and develop your in-game potential. Although we do not consider ourselves an “elitist” organization, Legacy is an extremely competitive guild with ambitious goals in the PvP environment. We will continue to strive for excellence and perfect our coordination until domination becomes standard.

History

We started in Tabula Rasa and became a strong and unified group of friends. Since then, we have spread out to all different games discovering new members and for some, new homes. We like to explore all elements of a game, use proper tactics and most of all, have fun.

In Tabula Rasa, we were one of the most well known clans on the server. Not solely because of our PvP reputation, but our dedication to the community, our willingness to help with events, and our overall attitude towards everyone. We want to leave a positive impact that makes everyone enjoy the game more.

The Guild

Legacy will explore all areas of the game and dedicate time to each of them, however the main focus is PvP. In Legacy you will meet players that plan attacks, and practice the strategy to be certain that the execution is flawless. You will also find a detailed leadership structure where ranks are earned through accomplishments on and off the field of battle, and see how members specialize in jobs to progress Legacy through war and diplomatic issues as well as arming the soldiers on the front lines. Most importantly, you will meet players passionate about the game they play and the people they are associated with.
Back to top Go down
https://consortiumgaming.darkbb.com

Legacy - Who we are.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Consortium Gaming Community :: Consortium Information :: Consortium-
Jump to: